This past week most of us have probably seen some, if not a great deal of the games played by Harry Reid and his Comrades. Name calling, hissy fits and political strategy: force the Republicans to partially shut down the government.
Not that the Republicans are any better. Both parties know the September 30 deadline date on the calendar. Instead of conducting the affairs of our nation and seriously pursuing smaller government by eliminating unconstitutional cabinets (EPA, Federal Department of Education and many others), Comrade Pelosi and her brassiere brigade insist the cupboard is bare, no place more to cut spending. And, she said it with a straight face. The cupboard is bare?
• Obama Gives $737 Million to Solar Firm Linked to the Pelosi Clan
• $1M NIH Grant To Reduce HIV, Domestic Violence in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
• $1B to Be Spent to Promote Obamacare in ‘Normandy Invasion’ of Health System
• U.S. Paying $25K to Make Park Benches from Garbage for Tijuana
• Labor Department to Spend $1 Million to Increase Gender Equality in Work – in Morocco
• State Dep’t Spending $10M to Prevent ‘Gender-Based Violence’ in War Zones
• Feds Dig Up $98,000 to Study ‘3rd Millennium BC Mortuary Traditions’ in Oman
• Obama Spends $20 M Helping Indonesian Kids Get College Degrees
• Gov’t Spends $379K Texting Kids to Take a Walk
• DOT to Spend $1.8 Million to Encourage Kids to Walk, Bike to School
• Gov’t Spends $495-K For False Killer Whale Team to Meet
• $2M NIH Grant to Study Effect of Cultural Stigma on Chinese Homosexual Men
• Feds Give Smithsonian $443,010 to Study Tree Biodiversity – in China
Read More Here: